Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Sunshine Wishes for You!


It's Saturday!  Are you at the beach today too?  Bring loads of sunscreen, flip flops(that sand is hot), a great big towel and your suit!  Those things and your interest in accomplishing absolutely nothing!  That's right, nothing!  The beach is intended to make you leave the dishes, wash and cooking all behind you, so get out there and find that star fish!

As soon as I saw this adorable little star fish loving stamp, I knew I just had to color her up and add her to a beachy scene on a card!  So I went a shoppin at the new Hobby Lobby down here in Florida by moms house and found some great Raffia, Wooden sentiments and those adorable glittered buttons!  I Put them all together and hand cut myself a starfish shape that I think would make a great addition to the Shape EZ collection when I get home!  
What do you think?

If you've made a project lately, don't forget to enter the current challenge at the Treasured Times Challenge Blog with the theme "Anything Goes" !  You have until the 8th of September!  Love to visit you there!



INGREDIENTS: 
Emo At The Beach stamp at Treasured Times 
Design Paper is Blue Linen Floral by Michele Roos Etsy Store
Star Fish Card Shape hand cut (soon to be Silhouette Studio Shape EZ design) keep your eyes open! 


 MEDIUMS:
Copic Ink (sorry not written out this time)
Ranger Distress Ink

Want to know more about the em-bellies and see other photos, feel free to stop by my blot at Handmade by TLC
Thanks for Visiting,



3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card , Tammy !!
    Like your colouring very much.
    XX Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute Tammy! I love the colors and the cute embellishments you used. Thank you for the cute card!
    Hugs!
    ~Jody~

    ReplyDelete