Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Christmas Card - Lili Of The Valley - Festive Lantern

Hi everyone! I hope you all are enjoying your week! 
Today I have another Christmas card to share with you today. 

For this card I used a stamp called "Festive Lantern" by Lili Of The Valley".
The paper is from Basic Grey called "Figgy Pudding". I'm not sure where I got it from, I've had it for a long time. 

I colored the image with Inktense Pencils & Prismacolor Pencils. I used the following colors:

Skin:
Baked Earth
Saddle Brown
Carmine Pink

Hair:
Amber
Saddle Brown
Sepia Ink

Coat & Hat:
Chili Red

Pants:
Navy Blue

Scarf
Fern Green

Boots:
Saddle Brown

Present:
Wink Of Stella Pen Gold

Snow:
Prismacolor Pencils
Silver
Cool Grey 20%

Lantern:
Golden Yellow
Oak
Fern Green
Beach Green
Wink Of Stella Gold
Prismacolor:
Silver

I added some Snow-Tex to the snow to give it some dimension. I also added some German Glass Glitter to the snow before it dried. 




Inside of card.

Flowers are from Petaloo.  


Back of card.

I'll be back soon with another card.

Thank you all for stopping by today! 
Have a wonderful weekend!








2 comments:

  1. Jody this is one beautiful card - I do love LOTV images -- and your coloring!!! Boy do I need to take lessons and practice!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete