Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Christmas Release Blog Hop Party!


Hi everyone and welcome to our Christmas Release Blog Hop Party!
We're so glad you could make it!
We're really excited about this party because it's the largest release we've ever had! 
Today we are releasing 12 new Christmas stamps, TWO of those are Christmas Sets!!!
And we're also announcing two new stamp illustrators!!!

Before we start the hop I'd like to introduce our new stamp illustrators!!!

We're so glad to have you with us and designing exclusively for Treasured Times Rubber Stamps! 
We are the first store to carry Ppinkydoll rubber stamps designed by Chrishanthi, and I couldn't be more excited to be working with her!

We have three brand new exclusive stamps that you won't find anywhere else! They are all available in red rubber cling foam, contour cut and ready to use.





Christmas Tree by Chrishanthi.



Mr. Snowman by Chrishanthi.



Bamby & Lily by Chrishanthi.



Packaging:




Design team member Astrid Galjaard made a video on how she created her project using the new Ppinkydoll Christmas Tree stamp.







I'd also like to introduce our other new stamp illustrator. 
We are the first store to carry rubber stamps designed by Vickie, and I'm very excited to be working with her as well!

Vickie has designed two exclusive Christmas Stamp Sets just for our store! 
One set is available in red rubber mounted to cling foam. 
The other set is available in clear.

Here are her two sets.
Modern Christmas Stamp Set
This stamp set is available in clear photo polymer and includes all the stamps shown.



Vintage Christmas Stamp Set
This stamp set is available in red rubber with cling foam attached and includes all of the stamps shown.


Packaging:
For rubber stamp set

For clear stamp set. You'll be able to see the stamps through the front of the package.

These are all of our other new Christmas stamps designed by our very talented stamp illustrators!
Christmas Bear & Friends by Jehanne Silva Freimane.




Snowman Friends by Tracey Malnofski.




Hello Mr. Snowman by Mi Ran Jung. (Exclusive to Treasured Times).








Suzie Snowflakes by Mi Ran Jung. (Exclusive to Treasured Times).



Emo Amber Gift For You by Jehanne Silva Freimane.


ALL the new Christmas Release stamps are on sale through the weekend for 25% Off!!!
 Enter code X-Mas in the voucher box at checkout to receive your order. You can find all the new releases in one spot here.

Now that you've seen the new stamps being offered by our new stamp illustrators lets get this hop started!
The design team has created some beautiful projects with the entire collection and we hope that it inspires you to be creative! 
We will be giving away 1 of each of the new stamps to 1 lucky winner who leaves a comment on all of the blogs. Please visit each blog and leave a comment to be eligible for the prizes. 













The Blog Hop runs from November 1st-November 2nd.
To be eligible to win ALL of the new stamps shown here today please comment on all of the blogs including this one.
Winner will be chosen November 3rd.

Good luck everyone!!!
~Jody~




20 comments:

  1. Love your two new designers and their stamp sets! I am off to hop now and see what has been created with these beautiful stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the new stamps x Well done and welcome to the new designers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new designers are amazing! I've always loved Nana Vic!!! Thanks for the inspirational video! I'm off to hop, and create one very long wish list, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, WONDERFUL hop, I shared it on facebook, hopefully get my crafty friends over! LOVE the new release!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Off I go to hop. LOL. I checked in too early this A.M. and now I am 2 hours late.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are the best and cutest stamps ever! Thanks for sharing them in this wonderful hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow a beautiful and fabulous Blog Hop love the all of the New stamps and fabulous designer's thank you for sharing such wonderful creations
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoohoo, I finished. Very enjoyable hop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, loved the blog hop, some amazing cards & love all the new release stamps, well done to the creators of both the stamps & the cards

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoyed the hop very much! Your DT did an amazing job with these new stamps! I enjoyed Astrid's video too! Thanks for a fun hop - and I will be so excited if my name is picked for your awesome prize - woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally enjoyed the hop, the girls are all talented. very inspirational,. Hope I did not miss anyone. Have a great weeken
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok.....that was a lot of fun. It reminds me I need to get my butt in gear and post to my blog :) I think I got them all, I hope I posted in the right spots on some of them.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous hop full of talent and inspiration! Thanks so much for the opportunity to see the awesome creations! The new release is fabulous, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So Cute!!! I love all the stamps and the card she made in the video is so adorable!!! I love how every layer of elements that didn't make sense as she put them on all ended up making it perfect. I can't wait to see what's the other's made.


    racincrafts at aim dot com
    racincrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello what a Great Bloghop i really enjoyed being in it and wow what a gorgeous creations of the team .
    Love them all
    thanks for the Bloghop and have a
    real nice Sunday
    Xxx
    Cinderella

    ReplyDelete
  17. All of the new stamps are just awesome!! Smiles.

    So exciting to meet your fabulous new designers too!

    I'm just about to hop over to all of the blogs now, and honestly I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone's amazing creations.

    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely love the new release and such amazing inspiration too. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete