Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Inspirational Emo Mermaid

Good "Morning" friends!!!!  My first Blog post and I screwed up!  LOL  I am new to the Inspirational Team and have a sweet card to share with you!!!!  You can find me and my blog HERE!

Today I have Emo Mermaid by Jehanne Silva-Freimane

I colored up the sweet girl with my Copics and added some punched greenery for seaweed and some baby seashells.  Designer Paper is from my Stampin Up collection called Moonlight!


Thanks for popping by and I'll be on time next time! ;)

KJ

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work inspirational sister ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kelli .... being the first one of the new members to post something here on the blog.
    Your card is great !!
    Like your Copic-colouring.
    Hug , Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jehanne this is just beautiful! I love the dark rock and the hexagon design on the side too!
    Hugs,
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete