Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2014

DT Deni - Elenora's Sunflower

Good Morning Everyone,

Hi Everyone,

DT Deni here, today I have my first posting for Treasured Times Rubber Stamps Inspirational Blog.

I have used Emo Elenora's Sunflower which is designed by Jehanne Silva-Freimane, I love sunflowers and the summeriness of them (is that even a word lol).

I had so much fun colouring up this image and making this card and can't wait to share more with you.

We have Challenge #22 Happening over on the Challenge Blog at the moment, the theme is Anything Goes, come and check it out.

You can also stop by the Facebook Page to chat will all of those who love Treasured Times :-)

The image was coloured up using Copic Markers purchased from Craft Online and Craft-a-Lot.









Copic Markers Used
Skin                       E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair                       E13, E15, E17, E19
Sunflower             Y35, Y38
                              G40, G43
                              E97, E99
Dress/Stockings    R81, R83, R85
                              Y15, Y18
Shoes                    Y15, Y18

Products Used

Kaisercraft - Candy
Crate Paper - Love Notes 6x6" Paper Pad
Brads from Stash
My Favorite Things Dienamics - Pierced Circle Stax
My Favorite Things Dienamics - Blueprints 8
American Crafts - Cardstock
Ribbon From Stash
X-Press it Blending Cardstock
X-Press it Double Sided Tape
Fiskars Trimmer
Wink Of Stella - Clear

I hope you like my first card for Treasured Times and I am looking forward to sharing more with you in the future :-)


Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com
http://angelscrapbookgoodies.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. Hi Deni , Il like your pink sunflower-card very much !
    It is a lovely image , great colouring with the Copics.
    Enjoy the weekend.
    XX Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deni, this is such a cute card....way to go DT sister ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deni, Your card is darling! This one of my favorite images too. You did such a good job on your project! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so cute love love how you colored her!

    ReplyDelete