Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

MOTOR CYCLE PATRICK ....



Hello Blogfriends !




This is Christa from Holland with my very first card as a new 

member of the Treasured Times Inspirational Team.

I am very honoured to be in this team and to work with the 

beautiful images by such awesome stamp-designers !

I have used Motor Cycle Patrick Clear Stamp ;

designed by Erica Nicomedi.




You can find it in the shop here.

I have coloured it with Distress Ink Refills.


I wanted to create a Vintage look ....

The card is for my brother-in-law ; he turns 65 soon and he loves old motorcycles.



I hope you like my card ....

If you have any questions , you can always email me.

Please feel free to visit my blog.

www.scrapmommie.blogspot.nl










7 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Christa, liked the image a lot, and your colours are great. Also the clock in the left corner of the image, wow.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable Christa! Love the completed project AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christa, this card is so adorable! I love everything about it. I especially love the vintage look to it. Thank you for making such a cute card!
    Hugs!
    ~Jody~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christa my first visit to your blog. Loving all your creations and this one is fabulous. I am a new follower.
    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda , THNX for the compliment !!
      But this is not my personal blog ....
      www.scrapmommie.blogspot.nl
      Love to see you there.
      XX Christa.

      Delete
  5. WOOW - it must be the most creative card I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing card Christa. Fab x

    ReplyDelete