Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Little Girl with Big Hat!

Welcome to the Treasured Times Inspiration Blog!  Keeley here and today I am here to share another creation with you all. I have used the beautiful image from Jehanne Silva-Freimane called Little Girl with Big Hat.  The papers are from Michele R Design's Digi collection.


I have also used plenty of my favourite dies from....

Magnolia Doohickey - Peonies, Tilda Ticket,Vintage Flowers and Leaf and Tea Labels.  
Marianne Designs....Leaves LR0227 and LR0156
Tim Holtz .... Butterflight
Memory Box.... Precious Hearts
Joy Crafts.... 6002/0160
Cheery Lynne .... French Pastry

 well I think that them all!



I have coloured her in with Derwent Inktense Pencils, Oh and I nearly forgot I have dabbed Tim Holtz Picket Fence Crackle Paint to give some dimension.

Thank you for stopping by today I do hope you have enjoyed my card, and remember do visit our Facebook Page for more Inspiration!

You can find more of my cards by visiting my blog HERE.

Hugs..

Keeley 

x x x




2 comments:

  1. Hi Keeley , your card is so very beautiful !!
    Your colouring looks gorgeous.
    And I love the soft vintage look ....
    XX Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Keeley,
    I will be coloring this image really soon...... it looks like you really enjoyed yourself making this one....so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete