Pages

Friday, August 29, 2014

Ice Cream Sparkles


Hello Everyone

This is Astrid here with my first post and i love to work as a DT member for Treasured Times Rubber Stamps.

I say a goodmorning everyone on this Friday, the last day of the work week for most of us.

This digi is made at Tracey Malnofski and called Ice Cream Sparkles.
I coloured with Copic Markers, but my colour for the faces was empty and now its a different colour than normal.

I have used the Cutting and Embossing die from Joy 6002/0146 and behind the flowers i used the feathers 6002/0292. All around i did the papers with Prima Marketing Tool, very handy and the bow is from my stash. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
A ticket with Friends and a few pearls.

Hope you liked it and have all a nice weekend.

Greetings Astrid

2 comments:

  1. Hi Astrid, I love your card! It's so bright and perfect for summer! Thanks for making such a cute card!
    Hugs!
    ~Jody~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stamp is so cute and beautiful coloured !
    The skin looks perfect to me .... LOL.
    Great card !
    XX Christa.

    ReplyDelete