Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

My First Post Here - Who Loves Ice Cream???

Hi everyone!  Audrey from the Inspiration Team here with you today to share my very first creation using one of the amazing stamps available at Treasured Times Rubber Stamps.  This is Audrey and AJ with Ice Cream and Sparkles by the super talented Tracey Malnofski.


Image is colored with Copics and then I added Atyou Spicas and Sakura pens for sparkle on the buttons and the background.  I used 2 of my favorite hair color combos in this image 
For AJ's brown hair - E53, E34 and E57
For Audrey's Red Hair - E08, E19, E59 and then a dash of YR24 added at the end

I tried to keep my color pattern pretty consistent throughout the image, so I also used the brown combo for Audrey's shoes and AJ's shorts, although I did also added E59 for the darkest color on AJ's shorts.   AJ's shoes use the same color combo I used on Audrey's hair.

Other colors I chose include:
Audrey's shorts and bandana - BG78, BG49, BG57 and BG53, also used for AJ's bottom ice cream scoop.

AJ's shirt and socks - YR18, YR16 and YR14
Ice cream cones - YR28, YR24, YR21
Yellow ice cream Y17, Y18
Audrey's t-shirt and socks RV17, RV14, RV13
Pink ice cream RV66, RV19


I cut the image our with MFT die and added a tag from Nesties.  DP is Doodlebug Designs and CS is Bazzill.  You will notice when I color, I typically try to take all the colors I use on the image from the colors on my papers.  I made the bow using my Bow Easy with ribbon from my stash and then added a button and some bling on the tag.  Sure hope you like it and hope it has provided you some inspiration.  Until next time...

Hugs!


5 comments:

  1. Hi Audrey , your very first card here is very beautiful.
    That stamp is so lovely and beautiful coloured !
    Great combination of papers and used colours.
    XX Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Audrey! Your card is so cute!!! Love the color combination you used! Thank you!
    Hugs!
    ~Jody~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card....what is better than friends having ice cream :-)
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Audrry, the image is super cute and your papers are really sweet too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Audrey this is a Fantastic Card I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete