This morning, I come to share my first creation "Inspiration" for "Treaserd Times Rubberstamps"!
It's a tag!
To realize this tag, I used some paper " Prima Marketing ", collection " Princess ". Edges are inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Vintage Photo" and "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Salty Ocean".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
I cut the image and I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilitites-Majestic Ovals ".
For the rest of the decoration, I added:
- A knot realized with a piece of ribbon " blue Organza ".
- Blue flowers of cherry tree.
- A rose white and pink pale (30 mm).
- A white flower of cherry tree.
- A flower pink "Daisy".
- Rosebuds cream and blue.
- A pink rose (15 mm).
- Butterflies realized with of dies " Joy! Craft ".
I thank you for your passage and wish you an excellent day!