Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

Valou - "Brrrrrrrrrrrrr" with "Ppinkydolls"

Hello everybody!

This morning, I come to share my first creation "Inspiration" for "Treaserd Times Rubberstamps"!

It's a Christams' card with a fabulous "Ppinkydolls"!



To realize this card, I used a paper " Pion Design ", "Day's of Winter", some paper " brown Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper " blue Bazzil Cardstock ". Edges are worn out with "Old Distresser" and inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".

On the top, I added a die-cut " Snowflakes " which I realized with a dies " Joy! Craft ". I embossed it with some powder " Frantage-Shabby blue ".


The used image is a digistamp " Treasered Times", "Pinkydolls".

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Fayed Jeans". 
- Ink "Distress Festive Berries".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
- Ink "Distress Salty Ocean".
- Glitter Stickels Diamond.


Then, I added a die-cut realized with a dies " Noor! Design ", " Rund 2 ". Above, I stuck the following embellishments:

- White Rose (30 mm) ( WOC).
- Blue carnation (WOC).
- Blue Rose (30 mm) ( WOC).
- Brown Rose (20 mm) ( WOC).
- Light blue carnation (WOC).
- White and blue Rose (20 mm) ( WOC).
- White Rose (20 mm) ( WOC).
- Brown Rose (15 mm) ( WOC).
- White berries (WOC).
- Die-cuts "Leaves" realized with a dies "Lily Of The Valley".

I thank you for your passage and wish you an excellent day!


Hugs, 

1 comments: