Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2014

November Guest Designer Kate Edwards!!!

Hi everyone and happy Saturday! Today I'm excited to show you a project by our November Guest Designer Kate Edwards. But first I'll tell you a little bit about Kate. 


Hi I'm Kate, married mum of 2 grown up children and 2 fur babies. I've been crafting in one way or another for as long as I can remember but really got into paper crafting about 13 years ago when my daughter asked me to help her make some friendship cards. My favorite technique is stamping & coloring. I have an addiction to paper pads and love to make Christmas cards, the more glitter the better.

We're very flattered to have Kate Edwards for our November Guest Designer. 
Kate made this darling card using our Reindeer Friendship stamp designed by Mi Ran Jung. 

I really love the vintage look to this card. It's just darling!
Thank you so much Kate for being our November Guest Designer!!!
If you'd like to visit Kate's blog here's the link.

I hope that we have inspired you to be creative today! 
Have a wonderful weekend and happy crafting!!!
~Jody~



1 comments:

  1. Kate did a beautiful job showcasing your wonderful stamps! Love this gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing, and congratulations to Kate!

    ReplyDelete