Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2014

No Peaking!


 Hello PPinky lovers!  Tammy Louise here today and I'm sharing a quick treat bag with you all.  It's made with a Treasured Times Rubber Stamps exclusive rubber image.  I've coupled it with some of my favorite dies and the super simple Shape EZ rolled bag.  I thought it would make a perfect stocking stuffer!  What do you think?

 I've stamped her with my new found grey toned ink Seattle Sky by Color Box and colored her with my Copic ink.  I did end up die cutting into the image a bit because the box is small so that it would fit into the stocking but the image in full is at the bottom of this post as well.

If you'd like to see her stamped with this new ink, check out this YouTube video 

INGREDIENTS: 
Rolled Bag Shape EZ template
Modern Christmas Sentiment Set

 MEDIUMS: 
Copics : Face E93,E95,E00,E97,E000
Seattle Sky Color Box Ink
Studio G Pigment Ink

For several more ingredients, CANDY and photo's of this project, feel free to stop by my blog
Thanks for visiting,

2 comments: