Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2014

O' Christmas Tree, O' Christmas tree, I thank thee for your branches!

 

Welcome to the Treasured Times Inspiration Blog!  


Keeley here and today I am here to share another creation with you all. I have used the beautiful image from Ppinky Dolls collection called  Christmas Tree.  



I have used Lace,  String Pearls and Glitter as well as distressing the edge with a Making Memories edger tool, the papers are from Michele Roo Collection called "Santa is Coming".


I have coloured her in with Derwent Inktense Pencils, here is a Colour Palette for your Pinterest Board or just for your information. 



Thank you for stopping by today I do hope you have enjoyed my card, and remember do visit our Facebook Page for more Inspiration!

You can find more of my cards by visiting my blog HERE.

Hugs..

 photo keeleysignaturea_zpscff6569a.png



2 comments: