This morning, I come to share my first creation "Inspiration" for "Treaserd Times Rubberstamps"!
It's a Love's card with a fabulous "Elisabeth Bell's rubberstamp"!
To realize this card, I used some paper " Magnolia Ink " and a fall of paper " Maja Design ", " Life in The Country ". Papers are inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
I cut the shape of my card with the machine " Sihouette Studio ".
I added die-cuts " Border - Butterflies " that I realized with a dies " Noor! Design ". I embossed them with some powder " Frantage - Shabby White ".
The used image is a digistamp " Treasered Times", "Elizabeth Bells".
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Fayed Jeans".
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye".
- Glitter Stickels Diamond.
Then, I cut the image with a dies "Lily Of The Valley" and I inked it to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
Under the image, I stuck of the pale green lace and the ribbon " pink Vicky ". I realized a knot with the ribbon " navy blue Organza " and I decorated it with one " pink Lilidaft " (WOC).
Then, I added a die-cut "Banner" that I realized with a dies " Lala Landt Craft ". I stuck stars which I realized with moldes "Marianne Design" and some Plasticine.
For the rest of the decoration, I added the following flowers:
- White Rose (30 mm) (WOC).
- Blue Rose (30 mm) (WOC).
- Daisies pink (WOC).
- Pink snowballs (WOC).
- Flower realized with a dies " Magnolia Ink ".
I thank you for your passage and wish you an excellent day!