Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Suzie Snowflakes


Hi everyone, Keeley here! 

Today I sharing my last Christmas card of the year..... I think! This image is from  Mi Ran Image called Suzie Snowflakes and I have coloured her with Distress Markers, 

The paper is from Carta Bella, called Winter Fun and I wanted to keep the magical of Christmas within this card, I achieved this by using all white for my embellishments.


I have also used lots off Glitter and Bling on the snowflakes, to add a touch of Christmas as well as distressing the edges with a Making Memories Edge tool. 

Here is the colour palette I have used....


Well thank you for stopping by today I do hope you have enjoyed my creation, and remember do visit our Facebook Page for more Inspiration and to chat with fellow crafter's!

Don't forget whilst you are adding this stamp into your basket, check out the rest of the shop for the other amazing stamps that we have to offer, you won't be disappointed!

Hugs..
















2 comments: