Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Tulip Bouquet!

Hi everyone! It's Keeley here and today I am sharing my DT Treasured Times card using the "Tulip Bouquet " stamp. The paper I have used are Michele Roo's Vintage Fall Digi Papers.


The dies used are from  Magnolia Doohickey, MFT - Die-namic, Memory Box, Cheery Lynn and Marianne Designs,  I have used Copic's to colour the image, here are the colours.

Flowers R11 32 34
Leaves YG03 G94 99
Jug E40 41 42


Thank you for stopping by today and hope you have enjoyed my card!

 photo keeleysignaturea_zpscff6569a.png

2 comments:

  1. Keeley your card is beautiful as always! Thank you so much! I hope everyone enjoyed seeing it as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background paper you used. So perfect for this charming card. Well done on the coloring and I like how you added the hidden tag. Well done.

    ReplyDelete