Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

New Design Team Member

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
Today I'd like to introduce another new Design Team member, Keeley Ainsworth.
Keeley has been crafting for many years, and you can tell by her work that she's an awesome crafter and dedicated to paper crafts.
Here's Keeley's Bio:


Hi everyone, my name is Keeley I’m from the UK and I'm the wrong side of my 30’s.
I have been married for 9 years to a very very understanding husband when it comes to crafting especially when I buy things!

We have two children Elliot, 9 and Millie-May, 4, oh and not forgetting the dog, bearded dragon and the rabbit!

I have been card making, altering, distressing, grunging, etc… for many years now and I just love to get
my hands dirty but my main passion is colouring with copic’s whether its using Digi or Rubber Stamping, I like to use both, I am currently having a dabble in colouring with Distress Inks, but so far no luck and they have all
gone in the bin, its harder than it looks!

My main style is all things Shabby Chic but I do try to make a range of different cards and projects
with various techniques, which I hope everyone likes and takes a little inspiration from.


You can see more of my creations over on my blog.....http://keeleyscards.blogspot.co.uk

We are so excited to have Keeley on our team, and I hope you all look forward to her projects!
Thank you Keeley for joining us! 
~Jody~

1 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Keeley! I can't wait to see what you create :)

    ReplyDelete