Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Welcome To Treasured Times!

Welcome to Treasured Times Rubber Stamps & Scrapbooking! I'm so glad you stopped on in for a visit!


My intentions for this site, is to create paper crafts, such as Greeting Cards, Bookmarks, Ornaments & more, using Terrye French designs, that have been turned into clear stamps. I'm going to provide a step by step tutorial with photos, on each item I make. Under the Tutorial I will have the list of products that I used to make that item, available for purchase. Or you may purchase them from our "Stamps" & "Stamping Supplies" pages. I will be adding more Stamps & Stamping supplies as we go along.
My first tutorial will be posted in the next couple of days.

My mission for this blog is to bring out the creative side in you, that you think doesn't exist. I'm often told by many acquaintances that they wish they were crafty, an artist, or that they could never make anything themselves. My response is the same every time. "Anyone can create and be an artist"! It takes a little time, and practice, and before you know it, you've created something very special! I'm hoping my blog will inspire you to make some things for yourself, family members, or your friends.

If there is a Terrye French design you'd like to see turned into a clear stamp, feel free to email me and let me know.

If you have any questions about anything, please feel free to email or phone me.
TreasuredTimesRubberStamps@hotmail.com
253-579-7623
Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit here!
~Jody Stacy~

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Your right Lynn, it is very exciting! Thank you for your comment and sharing our site of Facebook!

      Delete
  2. Jody Thank you so much ! This is so much fun. I am having a blast with these stamps ! They make the cutest cards and tags and just too many things to list. I will be taking photos of them and posting them soon ! Thank you again so much for doing this !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terrye, You are very welcome. It is my pleasure! I'm glad that you're having fun! I am too! My first project is in the works! Your right, there are so many things that can be made with your stamps. I already have a list of things myself! You are very welcome, and I'm glad that were doing this together!

      Delete
  3. I think that's a GREAT IDEA !!!I'll follow this blog ... I LOVE TERRYE'S DESIGNS and I'm really curious to see how you're going to use them.
    Have fun,
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jody,
    I was on your blog and then came here...I also posted this blog on the sidebar of my blog...and I also e-mailed you.
    What a wonderful venture with Terrye...I congratulate the both of you and wish you all the luck.

    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cristina & Karen, Thank you both for the well wishes, we really appreciate it! We hope you are inspired to be creative! Thank you Karen, for sharing our blog on your blog! I will pop on over and get your button added to ours as well! Thanks everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great idea!! I love scrapbooking, I love stamping, and I love Terrye French designs...SCORE!! :) Good luck with everything and I look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My sheep rubber stamp came today...sooo cute.
    Thanks so much.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jody, I am so happy you opened this blog. On my spare time I scrapbook.
    I have been scrapbooking before our sons were born, I even have their ultra-sound pictures and all school function, all holiday's and Birthday's and all vacations we take.
    They each have 10 scrap books each and then I do a family scrap book.
    I even scrap booked their baby teeth.

    I really enjoy scrap booking so now I will be posting some scrap booking pages that I have done.
    I think on my next post I will do that, I hope you come by and join my blog and see my next post about scrap booking and I will post your blog on my blog and let my follower's know about your blog!!
    This is AWESOME!

    Happy Scrap booking and Spring Blessings,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jody want to thank you for the my stamp Hope Angel. I do a lot of pyrograph on gourds and plan to burn it onto a banana gourd.
    Thank you
    Eleanor

    ReplyDelete