Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Exciting News, New Products Coming & More

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic week! Thank you all for signing up to follow my new blog, I appreciate your interest, and I hope I inspire you! I have some exciting news to tell you all, drum roll please..............! A day after I opened this new business, my stamps went International! I can't put into words how excited I am about this! The first country they are going to is Italy! Franca Marzi is going to sell my stamps at her retail store and on her website. I am so grateful to Terrye French for allowing me to share her designs this way, and for working with me to develop the stamps. Thank you Terrye, I hope you have as much fun with them as I do! I'd also like to thank Franca for her interest in my stamps! Thank you Franca, I am so excited to work with you! Here's the link to Francas website http://www.piccolepassioni.it/

This week I've been working on images, and making more stamps. So I will have some new stamps up shortly.
I would also like to let you all know that OUR STAMPS NOW COME WITH THE STAMPED IMAGE LASERED ONTO THE FRONT OF THE ACETATE PROTECTOR PLATE, SO YOU WILL SEE THE STAMPED IMAGE THROUGH THE PACKAGING. Check out our "Home" page to see an example.
In the mean time I've ordered more stamping supplies that we will use in the tutorials I will be posting. Those will be added to the website this weekend. I also have another tutorial on the way. It will be a little more complicated, but I feel your going to love it! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Take Care ~Jody~

1 comments:

  1. That' are wonderful news! I will buy the angels pocket collections from Franca as soon as she gets them! I have some ideas how to use them.....
    Hugs from Italy.

    ReplyDelete