Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2015

DT Deni- Lilly Mae - The Dress

Hi Everyone,

DT Deni here,

Today I have an Inspirational Post for Treasured Times Rubber Stamps for you all.
I have used a gorgeous image from Jody Stacy called Lilly Mae - The Dress. This image feels vintage to me so that's the colourings I have aimed for in my card today. I have gone with a soft pink and brown theme.

I have also used some papers by Michele Roos which are exclusive to Treasured Times Rubber Stamps called Treasure My Heart

This is the image After Colouring before it was placed on a card.
 





My image is coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot here in Australia.

Products Used on this card

X-Press it Blending Card
X-Press it Double Sided Tape
My Favorite Things Dienamics Blueprints 8
My Favorite Things Dienamics Scrolled Flourishes
Lawn Fawn Beep Boop Birthday
Poppy Stamps Vintage Bird Cage
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad Tea Dye
Sponge Dauber
My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink - Black Licorice
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive
Twiddleybitz Card Base
All the flowers used are from my stash and I have no idea what companies they are from

Copic Markers Used
Skin E50, E51, E53, E55, R20
Hair Y23, YR31, Y26, Y15
Wardrobe E30, E31, E33
                 T2, T4
                 R83, R85
Floor Boards E0000, E21, E11
Mouse T2, T4
Coat Hangers R83, R85
Hanging Pants RV91, RV93
Dresses/Boots/Shoes RV32, RV34


Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com
http://angelscrapbookgoodies.blogspot.com.au/

0 comments:

Post a Comment