Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

New Stamp Designer Announcement!

Hello everyone, wow Friday already? Geeze where did the week go? Seems like the weeks just fly by now days.

Anyway today I wanted to let you all know that I'm working with two new stamp designers!  So first I'd like to introduce Tracey Malnofski from The Stamping Boutique. She draws all kinds of things; characters, animals, flowers etc. She's extremely talented!

I'm also working with Jehanne Silva-Freimane from Just Some Lines. Jehanne also draws all kinds of characters, animals and more. Also very talented!
Jehanne's first stamp is Emo Elenora's Sunflower.



You can find Jehanne's first stamp in the shop here  http://www.treasuredtimesrubberstamps.com/products/our-stamps/jehanne-silva-freimane/

I'm so excited to be working with both of these gals, they are such talented illustrators. If you've never been to their websites you should check them out!

I also want to let you know that we will be having a release party soon and will introducing a whole bunch of new stamps! I'll announce the release party soon!

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you all have a good weekend!
~Jody~







0 comments:

Post a Comment