Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Faith & Love Mini Canvas Ornaments - Inspiration

Hello everyone! Are we all ready for Thanksgiving? Are you cooking, or did you luck out on that this year? I'm cooking, the whole shabang! I hope what ever you do you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Today I'd like to share with you a project by Christy Hartman one of our stamp designers. She made these adorable mini canvas ornaments using her Faith & Love Angel stamps. They are just darling! Thank you for sharing them with us Christy! You can read more about her project on her blog at chartmandesigns.

Thank you all for stoping by today!
And I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
~Jody~

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these, they were fun to do and the stamps are fantastic. I'm working on more that I am planning to give as Christmas gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Christy! Thank you for sharing them, and thank you for using the stamps to create these. I can't wait to see the others your making. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so super cute Christy Hartman! What a fun way to showcase these adorable stamps.

    ReplyDelete