Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Introducing New Design Team Member!

Hi everyone! Jody here today to introduce to you our newest design team member Tammy Houghton Cunliffe!
We're so excited to have Tammy on board with us. She is a wonderful paper crafter and die designer! 


A little background on Tammy.
My start in paper crafting (20 years ago) was in scrapbooking my beautiful daughters’ photos.  My greeting art, (I secretly call it) along with my craft booth and blogging experience, began about 5 years ago.  I love keeping up and sharing what I learn through education, design team work, publications, demo’s and retail.  My style of design is vibrant and rich with the use of multiple mediums, embellishing with ribbons and layering with die cuts complete my creations.  Although, simple tags, cards, bookmarks, place settings and other more simple projects are high on my list as well.  They allow me to be creative more quickly with almost immediate gratification!    

My signature projects are shaped cards because they allow me to use and expand my paper crafting techniques with my imagination as the only limitation.   While working with dies, shaped cards (with thin edges) and altering items, I need to extensively research papers to find the best weight, design, colors and styles that will best compliment my work. 

I am the blessed owner of Shape EZ by TLC ~ an SVG cut template company sold in my Etsy Store.  I have ventured into designing dies for several companies and am a member of the Little Darlings Rubber Stamps team and now the Treasured Times team as well!

You can visit Tammy's Blog here.
You can also visit her Etsy store here


Thank you Tammy for joining our team! We are so excited to be working with you!



Thanks for stopping by today and visiting us!
 ~Jody~

0 comments:

Post a Comment