Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Mother's Day Release Party!


Hello everyone! We've been getting ready for our Mother's Day Release Party which will start April 25th & run through April 30th!
For this release we will be giving away 1 digi of each of the new stamps being released, to one lucky winner. To be eligible for the prizes you need to leave a comment here on the blog, follow this blog, like our Facebook page, and tag a friends name under the event which is posted on our Facebook page.
Mark your calendar so you don't miss out on the fun!
~Jody~

7 comments:

  1. This sounds like great fun, I know I would love to win

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like great fun. I know I would be thrilled to win

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks I would love to win however I wish everyone good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ready, can't wait to see what you have planned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jody! I'm just thrilled to have you as a new friend and I'm super excited for your Mother's Day release party! The new digis looks SO super adorable already!!! Looking forward to all the fun and inspiration!! Now, off to tag a friend on FB so they can join in too! Hugs and have a great Friday!!! (enjoy the moments of sun today hehe!)

    ReplyDelete